Business may not be as usual, with new changes
We can ONLY offer FULL TREATMENTS and we do regret that all other types of service, including TOE NAIL CUTTING ONLY are currently unavailable.
It will take time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal. Please be patient.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same - our professional commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for THE FOOT CLINIC and you may have seen this during your previous visits to our clinics. Our infection control processes are made so that when you are being treated, it is safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and practitioners safe.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up to date on new guidance that has been issued.
We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are fully operational, and we do adhere to all guidelines and recommendations.
We are COVID 19 compliant in the workplace.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
These changes have been made to help protect patients and practitioners alike.
* Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions
You will be asked further questions again at your appointment
* We have hand sanitiser Alco Gel that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice
You will find this at the Reception desk and in clinic
* You will be asked to sign a COVID 19 treatment acceptance form
* We can no longer offer magazines and newspapers since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
* We can no longer offer refreshments, other than water - if urgently required
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH COVID 19
* Please do not arrive without an appointment. NO CALLERS
* If you show symptoms of COVID 19, or feel generally unwell before your appointment, you must cancel immediately and then seek medical further medical advice * You must come alone to the clinic. If you cannot come alone, you can arrange for a Home Visit on a strict 'one to one' basis
patient and practitioner only
* There is no 'patient waiting area'. You will have to wait outside the premises, so please do not arrive early to the clinic, (or too late)
* When arriving please ring both doorbells or phone the practice and we will open the door
* A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed in clinic where and when possible
* Patients must come wearing a facemask of their own, or be prepared to wear one, (unless you have a medical condition preventing you from doing so). A Face Visor can be accepted as an alternative
* You will be asked to sign a COVID 19 agreement form
* You may sign into the premises using the QR NHS COVID 19 app located at the reception desk
* If we have another patient in the clinic it may take us some time to answer. Please be patient. By spacing out appointments, we are aiming to reduce this wait as much as possible
* Payment should be made by bank card. No cash. We can also accept prewritten cheques and BACS transfers
* Practitioners will not shake your hand
* Please use the Alcohol Gel hand sanitser located at the reception desk
* There will be no on site Reception service. Please telephone or contact us via our web site for your next appointment
* If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact THE FOOT CLINIC immediately by phone and then seek medical further medical advice
Owing to the increased levels of PPE that we are required to use along with the much higher associated costs of PPE, along with fewer clinics in operation, we are unfortunately having to increase some of our fees.
We ALL would like to THANK YOU for your patience and understanding during this difficult time and we do look forward to hearing from you!
Richard Talbot and Associates.
Talbot Associates. THE FOOT CLINIC